Sinks are the most important part of the kitchen. It is where we wash the food we eat which makes it vital in keeping the family healthy and safe from germs. We also use it for washing dishes and clothes that’s why keeping it clean should be a priority for every house owner.
How to Keep the Sink Clean?
In cleaning the sink, you’ll need the following supplies:
- Detergent cleaner
- A sponge
- A cloth
- Baking Soda
- Warm Water
- To start the cleaning process, remove first all the left-overs on the sink and all the unwashed plates and glasses that will hinder you to clean the sink thoroughly.
- After all the hindrances are removed, wet the sink and clean it using a sponge with the detergent cleaner. Rub the faucets, drains and the sink thoroughly and rinse it.
- Pour warm water to the drain and all over the sink. Doing so will eliminate odor and will soften the grease that is in your sink.
- Apply Baking Soda to the sink and scrub it thoroughly. This process will ensure that greases and tough stains will be removed.
- Finally, rinse the sink with warm water and dry it with the cloth. Drying the sink will keep the sink clean and shiny.
- Do it regularly. Do this at least once day at night after washing all the dishes.
I hope you learned a lot from my post! Thanks for reading!